THE INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF BODYBUILDING
How do you earn points
Gentle Giant Classic 2017
MSG FROM THE PRESIDENT
AFFILIATED TO IFBB INTERNATIONAL
MEMBERS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SPORT AND RECREATION
CODE OF CONDUCT
MEMBERS OF SASCOC
HOW DO I BECOME AN IFBB ELITE PRO ATHLETE
AMATEUR BODYBUILDINGARNOLD CLASSIC AFRICA 2018
IFBB ELITE PROARNOLD CLASSIC AFRICA 2018
TENTATIVE 2018 CALENDAR
SHOWS 2018 POSTERS
SHOWS 2017 POSTERS
WHAT'S A NOVICE SHOW?
WHAT'S AN INTERMEDIATE SHOW?
WHAT'S A SANCTIONED SHOW?
WHAT'S A NATIONAL/PROVINCIAL SHOW?
RULES & CRITERIA
BBSA CODE OF ETHICS
SOUTH AFRICA WELCOME
TANNING, HAIR & MAKE-UP
CATEGORIES GROUP - A
CATEGORIES GROUP - B
CATEGORIES GROUP - C
• Top three athletes in each category will be awarded with medals.
• Top six athletes in each category will be awarded with the IFBB Certificate of Excellence.
• Overall in each discipline will have a trophy.
• Top 5 athletes in Men’s and Women’s senior categories will be awarded points to the 2018 IFBB World Ranking, according to the World Ranking Rules.
• IFBB Elite Pro Cards for the top three overall category winners in Men’s Physique and Men’s Bodybuilding (after applications through their National Federations).
• IFBB Elite Pro Cards for the overall category winner in Women’s Bodyfitness and Women’s Bikini Fitness (after applications through their National Federations).
Note: If one of the winners has not applied for the IFBB Elite Pro Card within 30 days from the date of the finals, this right will be transferred to the next athlete in the contest results.
Copyright © All rights Reserved Terms and Conditions
Designed by Tanya van der Walt
2017 SA Sponsors